Title: Message
welcome to the real world.   That million will turn into 3 million soon, and your schedule will turn into 4 weeks behind, and word of mouth will start spreading that you're not responsive....    get out and install on your own.

This, coming from a guy that subbed out intalls at $100 each until today.   By reading these posts, I'm now convinced that it's all coming back in-house.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 1:28 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Taking on an investor?

Because I have not left the "office" my living room, in 3 days because things keep coming my way.  Computers, paperwork, a million calls.  No customer support issues, just a million things I can't seem to catch up.  And now I'm a few weeks behind on installs.  I don't like being behind.

Brian

JohnnyO wrote:
Brian - why pay out that $95.00 when YOU can go do the install in 2 hours time ? Heck 3 installs = 1 new install paid for .... Sorry - guess Im just cheap and work too much - I suppose we all grow our business differently. I worked 2 full time jobs for the 1st 8 months we were in the WISP game on top of building the WISP......

JohnnyO