From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 8:37 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: opportunity to help (wasRe: [WISPA] Hurricane?-
worsethanmediasays)

 There is no one to serve internet to in New Orleans but FEMA and the
work crews and I am sure that the Feds have satellite set up. New
Orleans has been issued orders for COMPLETE evacuation. They are moving
all the folks out of the shelters to higher ground (refugee camps) North
of New Orleans City limits. It will be many months before anyone will be
allowed back into New Orleans. Water is still pouring into town as we
speak due to levee breaches and is expected to have 9' of water downtown
before it quits coming across the levee. A soup bowl cant hold but so
much soup.

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.