Has anyone contacted FEMA with any offerings of wireless help for the camps? Does anyone know how to make this happen?

Dave..

On Aug 31, 2005, at 11:00 AM, Mike Healy wrote:

Not sure if anyone here has seen this yet: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/ 9063708/

They are going to evacuate about 25K people to the Houston Astrodome......

Mike

Matthew Kish wrote:

Hmm, maybe we can't really help too much in the afflicted areas...but what
about the likely event the FEMA / Red Cross set up "Tent Cities" and
temporary refuge camps? All of these people have to go somewhere and from what I have been reading, I don't think that they're going to lodge in a
hotel somewhere for a few months.

If anyone knows if there are any plans with Tent Cities...they're perfect
candidates for some wireless help.

Cheers,
Matthew Kish
Technical Marketing