Well....... there is a lot more area down there that is seriously in need of help other than NOLA......

Just a thought......

Charles Wu wrote:

FYI...apparently, armed gangs of looters are walking around New Orleans
shooting everything/everyone

This morning, we got a call from the National Guard telling us to stand-down
for the next few days

Rescue / rebuild operations have been put temporarily on hold and martial
law has been declared - anyone in the city w/ a gun that's not in uniform
will be shot

So no need to go running off w/ your head cut off...use this time to get
organized and going so that when the need is there (1-3 days from now)
we/WISPA/whoever are ready to act quickly and decisively

-Charles

CWLab
Technology Architects
http://www.cwlab.com