From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:08 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Funding help

Cliff,

I appreciate you more than you as these guys are looking to me for
their next meal and I will do whatever I can do to keep them in gas and
food. This has been a TRUE grass rootd campaign right down to the CAT5
cable. We have all used our own stock of goods and we have gotten no
help from anywhere short of a few donations that totaled about $2000.00
.

  If you send your donation to my paypal account we will have use of
those funds now. Then I can make a call and tell the boys not to use
my/their credit card to buy the metal (angle iron...etc) with personal
money - - - -- - come get my PayPal card.

THANKS A MILLION!!!!
Mac

Cliff wrote:

Mac,
I've donated equipment to JohnnyO's effort.
Where to you want me to send $1,000 to for your's?

Cliff - Work
985-879-3219
www.cssla.com
www.triparish.net