From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:02 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Anyone Know George?

I had a new membership request for WISPA Principle Membership from George Vastardis from Lamda Communications. I tried to get him registered in the WISPA signup server and get this when I send him an invitation to join:

Unknown host: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyone know him? Can someone tell him we are having trouble getting back to
him?
Thanks,
Scriv