You need to speak to Kristopher Twomey at [EMAIL PROTECTED] He has setup CLEC status for other providers. He has been a big help to WISPA since the beginning. He does charge for his services but his rates are better than any other communications attorney I have ever worked with.

C. Moses wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to get a CLEC license?

Please advise

Chuck Moses
High Desert Wireless Broadband Communication
16922 Airport Blvd # 3
Mojave CA 93501
661 824 3431  office
818 406 6818  cell

WISPA Wireless List:



Reply via email to