Scott Reed wrote:

> In business for almost exactly a year and lost the first 2
> customers today.  One is a friend that has moved out of our area.  I know
> how I will nandle his account.  The other is a to a competitor.  How do
> you handle the email account?  Do I just disable the account login, remove
> it from the server, or something else?

At my workplace we usually delete on sight. By the time a customer calls
to cancel, they're almost always completely set up with their new ISP. At
that point, it's not even a question of "being nice" to them, as they
shouldn't need any services from you any longer.

"Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

David Smith
MVN.net