    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Scott Reed
    *Sent:* Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:45 PM
    *To:* wireless@wispa.org
    *Subject:* [WISPA] Cancelling Accounts

    In business for almost exactly a year and lost the first 2
customers today. One is a friend that has moved out of our area. I know how I will nandle his account. The other is a to a
    competitor.  How do you handle the email account?  Do I just
    disable the account login, remove it from the server, or something
    else?
    I am using sendmail with Open WebMail for an interface.

    Scott Reed
    Owner
    NewWays
    Wireless Networking