From: "Mac Dearman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Joe Laura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "WISPA General List"
<wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] BellSouth rescinds N.O. donation

Well, IMNSHO I think the mayor and town council need their arses kicked.
This is just about as low as they could sink. I understand that
communications are vital, but its not that they arent being supplied
right now. If I were BellSouth - - I would abandon all of it until they
started to act right, butthen thats the most depraved city in the
nation  - - - - - its worse than Washington D.C.!

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)