Ahem.. cough cough..

If any of you are using Plesk 7.5 and mailman.. be prepared for a wonderful journey of discovery. You'd think if it says 'supported' Plesk means Mailman works. :-) I should be so lucky.

All is working at this point. 2 hours got me to 'installed' and working admin interface. The trouble was that email wasn't being distributed .. a pretty serious flaw for a listserver.. ha ! :-)

All done. All working. All admin working.. Email distribution working.. subscriptions are approved by the moderator.

Kudos to system administrators on the list. You guys have quite the job.