I have used 2 10 ft masts plugged together to make a 20 ft...   Then,  1/2 inch threaded rod and commercial pipe hangers.  bore a hole thru the pole 1 ft from the top.  another hole 2 ft down from that.  use a threaded rod in each hole with a pipe hanger and large washer on one end and a large washer and nut on the other.  Put your mast in the pipe hangers and adjust as needed.

Scott Reed wrote:
I need to mount a 24dB grid 15' above the top of an existing privately owned utility pole. Any suggestions on bracket, mast, etc.?

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking
www.nwwnet.net

The season is Christmas, not X-mas, not the holiday, but Christmas, because
Christ was born to provide salvation to all who will believe!

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.8/215 - Release Date: 12/27/2005

--
Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240

West Michigan Wireless ISP