I need to redesign my IP addressing before I get too many more customers.  I messed up and have my APs, CPEs and customers all on the same subnets.  I really want to get them separated.

In looking at that and some other things, I realize I really should plan for redundant links to the POPs from the NOC.  I want to plan to have it so that if the primary link goes down, another like will take over.  Probably looking at OSPF routing.  That brings up the questions.  Do I need to eventually have a link from every POP to all other POPs it can see, or do I just plan for one backup for each POP, or somewhere in between?  Is there a better way than OSPF for doing this?

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking
www.nwwnet.net

The season is Christmas, not X-mas, not the holiday, but Christmas, because
Christ was born to provide salvation to all who will believe!