Hey Paul,

Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. But both radios are 5.7-5.8 range without issues.

I can't answer what you are "doing wrong".  It should work without issue.

You are using 2 seperate WRAP boards...corrrect??

-B-

Paul Hendry wrote:

Bob, are you saying that you are running 2 simultaneous links through 2
separate StarOS powered WRAP/CM9 on a single dual-polarized antenna with no
other hardware? I have tried this on 2 separate links running horizontal at
5.8 and vertical at 5.2 but still cannot download through one link without
impacting the other. What am I doing wrong? The radios are connected to the
antennas via very short pigtails and about 2 feet of LMR-400.

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.