Paul Hendry wrote:

Yep. 2 separate WRAP boards in 2 separate mini-box metal enclosures. I have
had a look at the spec sheet for the RadioWaves antenna's but they don't
mention any isolation between the horizontal and vertical N-Type ports. Have
you used these particular antennas before?

I have not used the dual polarity Radiowaves. We use predominately Gabriel-Tripoint. We had some issues with Radiowaves flat panel antennas that were not doing the gain they should be (6-8 dB less) . I have not had any issues with their parabolics though....

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.