From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:37 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Sample Lease Agreement for Roof Rights

There is not a website online for paid member file access right now. The

only paid member resource we use right now is the Principle Member's
list which is [EMAIL PROTECTED] If you are a paid principle member and are

not on that list then let me know and I will get you put on that list.
Thanks,
Scriv