Thanks for the kind words Ron. Each person has a different due date depending on when they signed up. Dori Crow in my office handles all billing of WISPA membership dues. She has some who have setup their billing to be automatic through a Paypal subscription service. Others have been billed one time through Paypal or through a mailed invoice. Whatever the situation Dori will make sure dues are up to date. She is a very efficient accounts receivable person.
Scriv

Ron Wallace wrote:

Scriv,

I read and enjoy all of your comments, you are eloquent, coming from an over educated, poor WISP. When are the annual membership dues, due?

Ron Wallace