Hi,

We have one site that is non-grid power. I wish we had never installed there. We have now invested over $10,000 just in solar panels, wind turbine, battery banks, charge controllers, etc. to keep things running.

It's working much better now than when we started a few years ago with this site... but it's still a major pain.

Travis
Microserv

Matt Liotta wrote:

Just wondering what others have done for non-grid power options at towers. We are thinking solar is the way to go, but since we have never done anything like this I wanted to check with others.

-Matt