Through a promotion, AT&T has again cut its DSL price to $12.99 per month for the first 12 months in an attempt to aggressively woo potential customers as an alternative to cable companies. After a one-year contract, the price increases to $29.99. AT&T also cut its mid-tier DSL offering to $17.99 from $21.99, which jumps to $34.99 after 12 months. Verizon launched a $14.99 DSL service with a slower connection speed last August. It will be interesting to see if this DSL price change bundles into AT&T's CallVantage for a better offering.

To learn more about this story:
- read AT&T's press release <http://lists.fiercemarkets.com/c.html?rtr=on&s=69l,i03n,lcs,2kwo,40ip,1d89,9vae>

  How cheap is "cheap enough" and will it ever stop?

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified