Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:21 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] It's been a long road

Blair-

We are in a mostly rural area.  The city has cable and Dsl.  What type of penetration are you getting out in rural areas?  Do you have any ideas what type of household incomes your rural customers have?  $199 install would make most of our customers choke I think.  What MRC pricepoint seems to work best for you?

Chris Cooper

Intelliwave, LLC