Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but we have decided how we will handle the proposed taxes and/or fees that the government may impose upon us.

We will pass each tax or fee thru directly to our customers as an individual line item on their bills. We will prepare a letter to go out with our February billing explaining the proposed laws and/or regulations and the contact information for their involved government officials.

While I doubt that enough people will call to make any difference, I will have done my part in getting the word out....

--

Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless ISP

www.wmwisp.net