From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Blair Davis
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 7:54 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 900MHz performance (Latency, Throughput)

That is why I posted the request on 900MHz myself....

I am suprised that no distributors or manufactures has replied yet...

Dylan Bouterse wrote:

We are in the beginning stages of evaluating 900MHz for our wireless portfolio. I’m very interested to hear about implemented systems and what kind of max throughput and latency is expected. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dylan Bouterse  .  Sr. System Engineer

_______________________

p. 352.253.2200
f.  352.742.2211