We usually compile them and send em to an attorney that sends out 1
nastygram form letter. We get some $$ back that way.  I have always
functioned under the assumption that folks who don't pay their bills
etc. aren't too likely to bring it up in public.
Since we are all bound to have some amount of bad debt, I wonder if it
would work to compile it all and sell the whole book of debt to a
factoring house?

Chris Cooper
Intelliwave

        2. If you do, is it amount worth pursuing for collections based
on the risk, money and time you will spend?
        3. If you do pursue, and win, is the customer capable of paying
the judgment?

I have been successful in enforcing a number of my contracts through
small claims court.