----- Original Message -----
From: "John J. Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Form 477 Due March 1st

> There has been so much talk about this, I might be inclined to help the
FCC find those WISPs that are snubbing their noses at the law. This is a
professional list and those here should be abiding by the law. I wonder if
it would be a good thing to "kick out" those that promote illegal
activities?

Could you provide a list of "illegal activities" that have been promoted
here?    I've been watching this list since the day it started, and aside
from some humorous comments, I have never seen anyone promoting "illegal
activities".    I tried to get WISPA members interested in lobbying the FCC
to stop doing this, but it seems they want regulation and taxation... so...
So be it.

> Whether you like it or not, WISPs will eventually be taxed- I guarantee
the ILECs will see to that. If the FCC wants you, they will eventually find
you.

Why help them?

> John Thomas

Can