Here's an interesting concept (so interesting, in fact, that we made a
session about it at our next show)

All wireless network operators today carry Internet advertising over their
networks.  All that network traffic equates to more than $14 billion dollars
per year and is growing at double-digit rates every year.  Yet, even though
the network operator is responsible for connecting the "eyeball to the ad,"
they are left conspicuously on the sidelines when the advertising revenue
checks are being handed out.

John Wigboldus from Adzilla New Media will discuss how the wireless network
operator needs to think and act like a cable television company to start
earning revenue from advertisements that are being shown to their "viewers."

More details at: http://www.winog.com

Now sure exactly what they're about -- but IMO, it's an interesting thought
(and I'm gonna try to make that session =)

Btw, for those of you that can't make it -- don't fret, we DO post
powerpoints after the show available for public download (but of course it's
NEVER as good as actually being there =)

-Charles

WiNOG Austin, TX
March 13-15, 2006
http://www.winog.com