Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:34 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] FS: Remote Reboot

Zip code? Huh, you just need a paging company with coverage in the area you need service with…. We ordered our units without the paging service, go to you local paging company and activate the units with them

Gino A. Villarini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
tel  787.273.4143   fax   787.273.4145