Scott,

I don’t have much sand here, you have to go north of Fort Wayne to get into that.  We have a lot of clay here as well.

Rick Harnish

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:57 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] gas prices

Yeah, your in that nice sandy soil up north.  Come on down to Centerville.  My yard is harder that the sidewalk in the summer.   Put some water on the ground in the at it would make steam, not mud.  That's why pottery is made of clay, and boy do we have some.

Actually, I will have to try that, but I am pretty sure around here every uses a fence post driver or the hammer drill type attachment.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking