Dylan,

Google can be your friend at times like these.

Here is a link.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=new+america+foundation+&btnG=Google+Search

Never mind why would a wisp need 900 Mhz anyways?

Police mobility? Nah.

My apologies to the list,
Dawn DiPietro

Dylan Oliver wrote:

By who? Why? When? Who's [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>? etc.