Sure it can. But it makes a lot more sense for someone to post the basic who-what-where-when's with a message right off the batt.

On 5/13/06, Dawn DiPietro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dylan,

Google can be your friend at times like these.

Here is a link.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=new+america+foundation+&btnG=Google+Search

Never mind why would a wisp need 900 Mhz anyways?

Police mobility? Nah.

My apologies to the list,
Dawn DiPietro

---