From: Butch Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:43 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 700 mhz Public Safety State License

On Tue, 23 May 2006, Jon Langeler wrote:

>If your looking for equipment manufacturers, you'll be looking at
>companies like IPwireless, Flarion, etc... Typically $50-100K per
>base station/sector deployment...

WaveIP and Airspan both have gear in the 700MHz band.  WaveIP is
around $1500 for AP and $500-700 for CPE (I don't recall).  Airspan
is about $8k for the AP (if I recall correctly) and a little under
$500 per CPE.  Both of these would be a good choice.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/

********