To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:01 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 700 mhz Public Safety State License

Most of these muni projects are basing the 700 Mhz on the public safety band
that is not yet available. High speed roaming is the application not
broadband. I know the Wimax Forum is at least looking at the band for "e"
which fits the mold. Every public safety entity I have talked with in the
last 2 months does not want a proprietary approach. They want standards
based gear. Brad