From: jeffrey thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:59 PM
To: WISPA General List; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 3650 equipment

Patrick,

It doesnt change the fact that many have launched "limited" deployments
as a "test" but still charged for the access service, banking on the
fact that the FCC has set the band aside for unlicensed anyways, and
that the chance of the FCC cracking down on them is very low.

Im not saying this is right, but reality is such that they will be
evenutally amending the rules and the gear according to my sources that
is available today will be compliant. *shrug*

-

Jeff

********
viruses.