Mark Nash wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that I've developed that gives me 5 years of
projected monthly costs/revenue/running costs/running revenue/cost per
subscriber/debt paydown. It summarizes to 5-year p&l, 5-year debt,
5-year business value (1xannual), 5-year resale value (business
It does not take into account everything...just:
- Existing subs (starting point)
- average sub monthly fee
- Projected subs/month
- any admin cost per sub that you want to put in
- CPE cost (estimate high)
- installation fee per new sub
- referral/commission/discount per new sub
- cost to sub out installation of new sub
- bandwidth per mb
- subs per mb (auto-calculates in the monthly costs as # of subs grow)
- cost of tech support person
- subs per tech support person (again, auto-calculates)
- as an option, monthly amount per sub to outsource tech support
- monthly overhead costs (advertising, rent, insurance, etc)
- annual overhead costs
- special project income (other income and expenses for the project(s))
That might be all. Hit me off-list and I'll let you have it, without my
info, of course.
I've gotten over the idea that cash flow is everything. Cash flow is
alot, but not everything. It took me quite awhile to realize that I
should put in the info about business value. This thing lets me play
with numbers that affect the profit and loss AS WELL AS the VALUE of my
business, which is important to look at over time.
350 Holly Street
Junction City, OR 97448
I'd take a copy Mark.
Thanks for the offer.
One of these days we ought to take some time to meet each other seeing
we're just "down the road"
Welcome to WISPA
WISPA Wireless List: email@example.com