To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Why's WISPA silent about this?

Where can I find out what WISPA's official positions are?  Where can I see
the letters and actions WISPA has sent on behalf of its members?  The root
of my questions is, "How do I know that the money I spend is making a
difference?"

I've joined organizations before.  I send them my check or give them a
credit card number and never hear from them again... until they want more
money. I don't support my local Chamber of Commerce for this exact reason.
What does my local Chamber of Commerce do to deserve my money?  After a
year, I didn't know, so I cancelled my membership.

Dave

989-837-3790 x 151
989-837-3780 fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]