This should be reason enough for a close look at TOS and pricing mechanisms. If
your clients have to pay more for usage, then they will think twice before
buying into this.

Fry's Electronics usually has a $20 wireless router on sale so this is not the
only possible threat. The $20 wireless router they sell usually freezes after a
couple of hours of heavy usage though...

John