Trango does not have a CPE that will work with my 802.11b system. 5ghz around here only gets me a tenth of a mile or so. Michigan is beautiful if trees is what you like. 5ghz only works sometimes on my backhauls if I can get up over 100ft.

If they did that with 900, that would be news. A product someone could actually use.

Brian

Travis Johnson wrote:

That they are working on "developing" a new product that will have bugs, hardware issues, etc. for the first 6-12 months. Trying to get to $100 (without antenna, BTW).

Trango has a $149 unit that is from a company that is established, it has a built in antenna, PoE, etc. and is ready to go today. For $30 more, the range goes from 3 miles to 13 miles. ;)

Travis
Microserv

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

What does everyone think?