Interference really isn't much of an issue here. There's one other WISP and we work pretty closely together to stay out of each other's way. We've analyzed the area and nothing else is out there but us and the typical home APs.

So -90 is that bad huh?  Guess I may need to rethink those two installs.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chad Halsted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:46 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Tranzeo WDS capacity, Mikrotik - problems

No personal experience on the X10, but from what I here, it will give
you nightmares.

Seems like I heard Marlon speak such wonderful things about the x10
before, eh Marlon?

-90 signal is never a good thing.  We won't do an install unless it's
-75 or better.  Sometimes even a -75 isn't strong enough to combat all
the interference we have in town.