Most SOHO APs (dlink, linksys etc) allow you to turn off DHCP so you can just plug the CPE into ports 1-5 on the switch along with any other devices and you effectively have a 4 port switch and AP.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

Scott Reed wrote:
I am looking for suggestions for customer AP that is not a router. Need equivalent or lower cost than SOHO router. AP and a 4 port switch would be great.

I am looking to use routing on the CPE, thus the customer does not need to purchase a router. But, if they want wireless inside, need an inexpensive way to get it to them.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking