wow. Got way too many requests for these. I talked to 2 people and between the 3 of us my order will be gone. I could order more but I don't want to feel like I am really selling these, especially using the lists. Someone else from here ought to get 1000 from microplastics and divide them up. It's like $111 for 1,000 I believe. Anyway, this is my response to all who hit me on or offlist. My order is gone.

Brian

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

https://secure.microplastics.com/detail.asp?part=minilockpcbsupport&fam=cbhardware

They have them in stock now. I remember there was some talk about these a while ago. $50 min order so I just got 400 or so of the self adhesive PCB supports. I got the 5/8 standoff (should be able to fit the cards under the board too)

I don't need 400, so if anyone wants a few, let me know.
Otherwise, just letting ya'll know they are in stock.

www.microplastics.com