Is anyone getting satisfactory performance with SR9s on WAR boards? If so, what antennas are you using for base station and subscriber end?

At an 1/8 of a mile through foliage and structures, a neg ninety two is rock solid moving 1500k/sec with a couple of coat hangers for antennas. At 1/4 of a mile with less of everything in the way, a neg eighty-five barely associates and drops packets with most antenna combinations we've tried.

A Pac Wireless 8dBi omni on the base station was the worst. Small Pac Wireless sector panel to sector panel was the best performance. Yagi to omni was worse than disappointing. I'd appreciate any antenna suggestions.

Thanks,

cw

TerraNovaNet
http://www.TerraNova.Net
Think globally. Act locally. Conserve resources.