From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Blair Davis
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 12:55 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Battery Backup

Are you able to enter a full IP address set into the unit with the old
firmware?

The new firmware allows you to specify the IP address, but not the
subnet or default gateway...  This is what is keeping me from using them
as I'd wish....

Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240

West Michigan Wireless ISP