It is unlikely that will happen as a permanent restriction. The business
community would scream bloody murder.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Koskenmaki
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:03 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Fee-based Wi-Fi = no return on investment

Let's not forget that if laptops become not allowed on the plane, you're
going to have check them, meaning nothing to actually USE.   That could
really screw over some speculative hotspot ventures.

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East
Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net