Charles Wu wrote:

<snip>
What I'm learning is that as my business grows, the abilty to change and move (channel options) is becoming less important that the abilty to effectively battle it out. The reason is that if every time I hiot noise, I move away from the channel, eventually others take those channels., until they are all gone, and their is no where else to move to. Sometimes its better to claim the space and say, "I'm here first", "go find another channel to play on". And keep fighting back with better antennas. As the antenna grows, you over power the interference, but the important point is, you reduce the interference to you and them, by restricting the beamwidth. The high power via antenna you go, the more courtious it is to the other player to attempt avoidence of signals interfering. Alvarion gives that advantage.
</snip>

Tom,

Based on that observation...shouldn't you be looking at Canopy <ducking>

-Charles
That would damage his anti-motorola pride! Plus going with canopy would mean being 'in sync' with the competition and things would start working...just wouldn't be right! <double ducking>

--
Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.