From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 2:39 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion VL Fixes Problems with Backhaul Links

Patrick Leary wrote:

You pay more per customer than an Alvarion user Matt since all your
customers are on dedicated PtP shots though, right?

Last time I looked at Alvarion's pricing that wasn't the case. We do use

a lot PtP shots, but all of our customers aren't on dedicated PtP shots.

We don't have any customers on over-subscribed radios though.

-Matt