From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 4:10 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion VL Fixes Problems with Backhaul Links

Since canopy is the most robust(3db C/I, ARQ, etc.) PTMP product in it's
class(and happens to be #1 deployed in US), anyone not using canopy will
likely find themselves conforming to the canopy operators' spectrum usage.
As for coordination among the canopy operators, that's an easy problem to
solve...

--
Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.