Travis Johnson wrote:
The biggest reason we use Trango is because we sell our wireless service as symmetrical. Even on the residential level, if they purchase 512k they get 512k down and 512k up. So, if I use Canopy, I have to do a 50/50 split, which means even the Advantage product only provides 7Mbps of "usable" bandwidth.

I understand that one Trango sector can provide more usable bandwidth than one Canopy sector. But, you can have more Canopy sectors on one base station than Trango. Therefore, on a per base station basis Canopy provides superior usable bandwidth.

-Matt