Gino A. Villarini wrote:
GPS sync is extra $$.

Of course you can also just string sync cables between radios for free.
True, but this is truly what makes canopy works and you have nice 3rd party
options like www.lastmilegear.com and www.packetflux.com for the gps sync
units that start @ less than $300 for a 4 port Sync unit

Thanks for the reference to third party sync devices. I am not at all happy with the CMM. I looked at the devices from the respective vendors you shared. While they do look more in line with our needs than the CMM I was wondering if you have seen any third party sync devices that are rack mount and can handle 10+ radios. In fact, handling 24 radios would be awesome for us.

-Matt