From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter R.
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:38 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA]Save Your Internet.com

You can't expect people to use your service because you were their
first. Or even because you are better. Or because "it's our people,
Jeffrey. We have the best people." (How would anyone know? And who
believes that crap anyway?)

You have to earn your customers' loyalty every day.
You have to give them VALUE to defeat lower price.

On the MDU's do you have a website for the tenants with blogs,
classifieds, photo album, video sharing, and announcements?

Do you have HOWTO's on tech gadgets like Linksys boxes, VoIP, iPods,
digital cameras?

Sorry for rambling so much.

Peter