From: Brian Rohrbacher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 8:20 AM
To: Conversations over a new WISP Trade Organization
Subject: [WISPA] 900MHz Omni and gain

I looking for input on what vertical 900 omni to use.  I have heard
statements from Marlon like "I'd never use a 2.4 omni over such and such
gain.....", because of the beamwidth and such.  Anyway what are the
opinions of the use of the 900 omni?
http://www.pacwireless.com/products/omni_900mhz.shtml

Brian