Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:39 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 900MHz Omni and gain

I hear this talk about the 900MHz noise. It's not too bad here. Moving forward, what are the new sources of 900MHz noise if my area is ok now? I hear a lot about pagers. Pagers!? What are those? LOL Are there new paging sites going online? I'm just looking for what will cause me trouble in the future.

Brian

Joe Laura wrote:

Sectors are also great for helping with interference. I guess if your
spectrum is clean and you think it will stay that way then an omni would be
fine.
Superior Wireless
New Orleans,La.
www.superior1.com